my tweets. follow me okey?

Saturday, 1 October 2011

3rd place in singing competition???? couldn't be....

Budak arok berceloteh.... Assalamualaikum....

unofficially in the last english week... i'm join the singing competition... wow! that's my chance to proof that I can sing a song infront of my friends (literally)...

but... i have a bad voice.. too bad for me to join  that competition... damn it! if i had a voice like Adam Lambert it could be a very pleased to me...

i'm just try my best to the competition....

although i have a bad voice... but i'm still using the stage as my 'battleground'... i'm watching too much concert to examine what kind of moves that i can used in the competition....

--------------------------------------------------------

there a 6 contestants in this competition includes me...

but.. i'm the first singer!!! what a FEAR!!!

yeah.. i'm try to gain my confidence...

at first.. i had been nervous.. yeah... long time I didn't sing infront of my friends...

and trying to get the moves...

and...

jumps to the stage and sing along to the back...

my confidence are starting to boost...

FORGIVE ME WHAT I'VE DONE!!!!!

thats the end... the competition is started with the bang!

other contestants... they also has a good voice...

maybe i will lose in that competition....

yeah.. they are talented person... not me.. just for fun to sing in the comepetition.....

ok, fine.. just wait for the results...

-------------------------------------

a week later in the assembly....
i was nervous that day...

when the singing competition is announced... i'm nervous... maybe i lose again...
like last year.. i felt ashamed by an indian girl who take the 3rd place... that so funny if only dance can win???

and the 3rd place winner is
MUHAMMAD BIN MUSLIMIN...

wait...?
is it my name??
or... 
other..
in this school..
just this name is for me....
and
i'm happy..!!!!!!!

although i get a simple prize... but i'm proud what i can achieved....
i really like to share this with my family about this....  

mart aumi muslimin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...